ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURE PLASMA TORCH
- Its broad, varied and flexible adjustment options : change of frequencies and power per frequency
- Its temperature adjustment options : 3 different nozzle outlets for selecting the surface temperature
- Its ability to transpose the experimental design during the R&D phase so that it is directly applicable in industrial production
- Its quality control capacity for example during production for monitoring nozzle wear
- PRESSURE PLASMA TORCH
- grooves for gluing seals,
- high-speed, localised areas,
- complex or simple profiles,
- electrically conductive or non-conductive materials, etc.
MTP2: ULTRA-HIGH PRECISION, SOLUTIONS FOR DIFFICULT MATERIALS AND MANUAL TREATMENT PEN FOR LABORATORIES
Our innovative manual treatment pen is highly compact, ergonomic and easy to use. When plugged into a power supply, this manual system can be used for treating small parts and very specific materials, such as certain PTFE or silicone materials.
It is easy to use and does not require an external compressed air supply to activate and disinfect parts. Combining activation and disinfection, it has proven highly efficient for complex materials or cold treatment in medical applications.
Its highly precise plasma activation and handiness are ideal for use in laboratories, R&D centres or workshops for manual operations by operators or semi-automatic operations.
REGARDING THE MANUAL TREATMENT PEN MTP2
Principle : surface activation on the areas covered by the discharge
Use : very precise treatment of small surfaces, anisotropic conductive films (ACF) and sensitive products
– improvement of adhesion of anisotropic conductive films (ACF) used in the manufacture of flat screens, ultra-fine treatment of sensitive products (contact lenses, high-quality camera micro-lenses, catheters, stents, cannulas, syringes), improvement of wettability for varnishing, gluing, printing, disinfecting, sterilising and odour removal, etc. – gluing of polymers, inks, dyes and paints, potting, moulding, under-filling of biomaterial compounds, cleaning of wires, optical fibre cables, packaging, stoppers, optical connectors, etc.